What's New in Cumulus NetQ 2.4
Cumulus NetQ 2.4 extends its visibility into network-wide and device issues, and makes deployment easier. Moving to this release requires a fresh installation; however, you can backup and restore data from prior versions.
Cumulus NetQ 2.4.0 includes the following new features and improvements:
- NetQ server clustering that provides high availability and 24x7 manageability
- A push-button NetQ installation UI that makes the deployment of NetQ easy
- What Just Happened (WJH) that provides visibility into network problems with real-time telemetry data for Mellanox switches
- Threshold Crossing Alerts (TCAs) that allow detection and prevention of network - failures for selected interface, utilization, and sensor events
- Fast lookup memory table (TCAM) monitoring that enables detection of critical resource depletion
- Early detection of the hardware issues by monitoring the sensors on Mellanox SN2700 and SN2410 platforms
- Show or hide events on the topology diagram
- Miscellaneous improvements in card displays in NetQ UI
- Ubuntu 18.04 deployed as base OS for NetQ appliances
For further information regarding new features, improvements, bug fixes, and known issues present in this release, refer to the release notes.