Hugo Directory Structure
When you clone the Cumulus Networks docs repository, it contains a number of directories. The following directories are where your contributions will go:
- This directory contains all of the Markdown files for all the pages and their enclosing folders.
- Its arrangement determines the structure and hierarchy of the final site.
- If you are modifying any content, all of your contributions will be made to the files located here.
- Holds any static files like images and PDFs.
- If you are adding an image or PDF, put it in the appropriate directory here.
- This directory gets published to the site at /.
Modifying files in any other directory will have significant impact on the overall appearance and functioning of the site, so please file a bug to request changes to the site.